Thursday, August 4, 2011

What happens when I only have one child...

Yesterday afternoon Tim took the three older kids to the firing and archery range.  Ahren hit the target three times at 25 yards with his gun!  He shoots left-handed because he's left eyed...weird, but I'm the same way.  Not that I shoot a gun very often...or at all!

So, while Maria napped I vacuumed and mopped the whole house!  When she woke up, she helped clean windows and then we had time to do a little pampering.  She LOVED getting her nails painted and when she woke up this morning she was so surprised that the paint was still there!
Those are Maria's toes - painted for the very first time!
We painted her fingernails too, just a different color.
My blue-eyed baby...who is not such a baby anymore!
She thought my foot tickling her was hilarious!
 A fun afternoon with only one child - wish there was more one on one time with each of my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment