Thursday, August 11, 2011

Elephant Rocks

Last Friday we decided to 'get out of Dodge' and went for a drive to Elephant Rocks State Park.  About 90 minutes away, but so worth it!  I haven't been since I was a kid and I knew my kids would love it.
Maria and Annie were a little terrified at first.


Love this shot of the girls holding up the rock :)

Those blonde curls are going to get her in trouble some day!

See Tim in the tree?  The kids really wanted to get to him.

"Fat Man's Squeeze"



Lydia thought this looked like an elephant...I think she's right!


It was a little hot, but not as bad as it has been...although you can't tell that from looking at Tim's shirt!

Chasing a lizard.
Caught the lizard!

Playing in the dirt.

Hunting for more lizards.
 I just love the progression of these shots!  We should have taken this photo at the beginning of the day - not the end!









1 comment:

  1. We've been wanting to go to Elephant Rocks. Haven't made it yet. Are there bike paths there, too?

    ReplyDelete