Saturday, August 6, 2011

Ahren's Letter

Ahren received a letter from his first grade teacher this week.  He read the entire letter by himself!  I was so proud of him and so thankful his teacher took the time to send it.

Dear Ahren,


It's almost time to go back to school!  I am so excited you will be in my class this year.  I've been busy decorating the room and making sure everything is ready for the first day.


I know you are going to like first grade.  You will sit in your very own desk.  You will have your own place to store your supplies and your school books.


I would love to see you before school starts.  Please plan on visiting our classroom, Room 201, on Thursday, August 11th from 2:00-3:00.  You will meet some of the other children that will be in our class and get to see what the classroom looks like.  You are welcome to drop off your supplies on that day if you like.


See you soon!
Mrs. Eaton


He is ready to start school...I'm about ready too.  It's been a long, hot summer!  Only 10 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment