During the tornado sirens last night, Tim and I had our usual discussion. Do we wake the kids to go to the basement??? We sometimes don't even hear the sirens, but we did last night and we saw all the radars on the news since our shows were interrupted. I hate waking the kids after they're asleep for what always seems to be a false alarm for our neighborhood. But you never know and my thought last night was this "we won't regret waking the kids, but we might regret NOT waking them". And, actually two of them were still awake and the two that were asleep stayed asleep.
Here they are piled in the downstairs bathroom with no windows. Annie cuddled up to Ahren and Lydia cuddled up to Annie. Annie was none the wiser that she was moved from her bed. Lydia grumbled a little bit but made herself comfy once she settled.
I'm thankful we didn't have any tornadoes in our neighborhood...not even any fallen limbs. And the kids resettled in bed just fine. Now if they will only re-air The Biggest Loser!

You have such a sweet blog, Adriane! I was completely devastated when I came home from to see that the TiVo had recorded 2 hours of weather coverage instead of Biggest Loser. I hope I can watch it online this week.
ReplyDelete