I have such a sweet son. He is sensitive, caring, funny and smart. Everything that any mother says about her son, right? Yesterday he made Easter posters for all of the grandmothers. They look like this:
It says "Jesus died for are sins on the cross on Easter" Minus the misspelled word, this is a work of art...and of the heart. His heart is so sensitive to other people and my prayer is always that his heart will be sensitive to the Holy Spirit. This was his own idea, no prompting on my part and it makes me so happy and humble at the same time that his free time is filled with thoughts of the Lord.
Then while I was cleaning out his backpack, I found this picture that he drew at school:
It says "I am peeing in a cup" with a nice little picture to illustrate. Nice. What else is there to do but laugh??
All heart and All boy. How I love him!


No comments:
Post a Comment