This week, Jodie and I did separate projects because of FIELD DAY. Big Great Gra had surgery this week so we decided to take her some goodies.
I took an egg carton and cut the bottom out of it, decorated it and filled it with fresh baked zucchini muffins.
The kids colored pictures for her and the little girls and I delivered them yesterday while the older two were in school. I believe the muffins and pictures brought smiles to her, but also just the fact that we were thinking about her as she's recovering. She's such a wonderful grandmother to me and great-grandmother for my kids. We love you Great Gra-feel better soon!




Hi there! I found your blog after seeing the crown that you made on the fresh art blog! Your work is AMAZING!!! I was wondering if you had any interest in selling me one. I'm also a newborn photographer (in Durango, CO). I hope it's okay that I contacted you this way. I look forward to hearing from you!
ReplyDeletekami vanous
kami@luckyfridaystudios.com
www.luckyfridaystudios.com