Only a few family members have benefitted from my knitting (whether they wanted to or not), but now...NOW other people are interested!
My friend Jodie from Fresh Art Photography took me yarn shopping in hopes of having some new props for her newborn sessions. Here are some samples of what I created:
The babies are just adorable, aren't they? When Jodie posted the photo of the knit crown on her blog, a photographer from CO contacted me to make one for her. So, I of course said yes and immediately began working to open my own Etsy shop.
I named it Naptime Knittery (an idea I borrowed from my friend JEN who is the curator of Naptime Studios). I love the name for so many reasons...the only time I get anything done is when the kids are asleep!
Here is a link to my shop: NAPTIME KNITTERY Please visit :) I plan to add more items as I can and hopefully make some sales! If you have any knitting needs...you now know where to find me :)



Yeah! Can I just tell you how super excited I am to be pregnant! I hope to enjoy one of your beautiful creations on our new bundle this fall/winter. So, so proud of you and your endeavor! You continue to amaze and inspire me to be better...thank you for your friendship!
ReplyDeleteyou are amazing!
ReplyDeleteOh Adriane, how completely adorable! You two make a great pair.
ReplyDeleteCute shop needs a cute header & logo. Let's talk! Will barter...
ReplyDeleteThose are sooo adorable! I'm spreading the word!
ReplyDelete