Today was Field Day at Ahren's school. I so remember these days as a child in school. We were usually hot and sweaty and I didn't really enjoy it that much. Probably because I was hot and sweaty! Ahren LOVED it though and it was perfect weather for me and the girls to stay and watch each and every game.
The water sponge relay. The first game of the day that left them all soaking wet.Are these two look-alikes or what?
Another water game.
The whole class with their awesome teacher, Mr. Rowe eating snow cones.
The potato sack race.
Some game where you pull another child on a scooter while he tries to pick up as many tennis balls as possible.
Mr. Rowe after he was drenched from a bucket of water from behind.
Tug of War
The rock wall
A memorable day for all. Kindergarten is almost over!









No comments:
Post a Comment