Sunday, March 27, 2011

1 Year

March 25th is the one year anniversary for my blog.  I've come to love journaling my life in this way. 
My scrapbook, soapbox, and journal all in one.  Here are some highlights:




I've made 184 posts in one year.

My top 5 viewed blog postings:
My New Palace with 52 pageviews
Project 52: #3 with 51 pageviews
Mommy Porn with 46 pageviews
It Starts with Us with 32 pageviews
Project 52: #1 and #2 with 26 pageviews

My top 3 referring sites are:
The Beachy's
Greta
Jodie

Countries other than the U.S. where people have viewed my blog:
(this is crazy to me!)

Canada
 8
Australia
 6
United Kingdom
 5
France 
4
New Zealand 
4
Germany 
2
South Korea
 2
Netherlands
 2
Brazil 1

All in all, this has been so fun.  It doesn't really matter to me whether or not people read my stuff (although I LOVE it when they do and leave a comment!), it's an outlet for me.  I recently printed my whole blog into book form with bday money from the grandmas.  I love it and the 4 kids will have to fight over it when I'm gone :)

3 comments:

  1. 1st- i love reading your blog!
    2nd- where did you print it? I want to do the same...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're blogging, too, Adriane! You have such a great perspective on things - and you share it with such grace and humility.

    My favorite post of yours in the past year was Mommy Porn.

    Thanks,
    Christan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed you had your blog printed. Did it turn out well? I want to do that at the end of the year. I'm praying it turns out good:)

    ReplyDelete