Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My new palace

The beginning May 2009


July 2010
The upstairs toy room fully in use!
The breezeway looking into the existing house
The existing house looking into the breezeway
The master bath

The master bedroom



 Only a few more trim items to put up and paint, but isn't it lovely?  I'm in love with my husband for dedicating so many hours to this project and I'm in love with the results!!  I also owe a debt of gratitude to my father-in-law who also dedicated hundreds of hours to electricity, plumbing, framing, drywall, mudding, finish work, doors, basically everything!  And my brother, Jared who helped frame the entire barn in one weekend!!  I love you guys!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL palace. And I LOVE your model... especially when she's hiding behind that wall in the bathroom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's absolutely perfect- i'm so happy for you! love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing, I am so impressed with how talented Tim is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A.MA.ZING! Tim rocks!!! So glad for you!

    ReplyDelete