Tuesday, August 17, 2010

All before 9am...

1 - wake up with a splitting headache from not sleeping well in my new bedroom.  I think I'm worried I won't hear the kids if they need me.
2 - take Ahren to Kindergarten.  we drove this time - walking was hard on the girls yesterday and took forever!
3 - find a parking place at school - ugh.  walk Ahren to class, Annie trips on the sidewalk and scrapes up both hands and knees.  She cries the rest of the walk to class and back to the van.
4 - put Maria in her carseat, neglect to buckle her in while I lean over to console Annie. 
5 - Maria falls out of her carseat ONTO the ground in an amazing tumble that would make any gymnast jealous.
6 - Annie laughs at Maria because she thinks the tumble looks funny.
7 - pick up Maria and console her while other mothers look at me like I'm losing it.
8 - buckle all 3 girls in!
9 - drive to Sam's.  Get a muffin and juice for the girls while we shop. 
10 - take 4 steps and Annie spills her juice all over the floor.
11 - have to find someone with papertowels to clean up the mess.
12 - nice lady helps me clean the mess and consoles me...!

Can I start this day over please?

3 comments:

  1. i have had that day!! i'm sorry- i know how yucky it feels. saying a prayer that you'll sleep better tonight! we have a good long range monitor if you want to use it. we can hear every tiny footstep in our house, so we don't need it. just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. not sure i could ever rival a day like that - and i'm glad.....sorry. My day started at 4.15am to leave for work at 5 to be at work by 5.30am for football practice from 6-7.30, then back tonight from 6-9pm, but wait - all the other teams practice at 3 to 6 ..... so yes I'm there all day almost. Now ready for a nap! BERT

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man. i haaaaate those days!

    ReplyDelete