Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break

Tim and I were able to get away for a couple of nights for Spring Break.  Thanks to Mark and Lou Ann for keeping the kids, we sped away to Branson, MO.  This was much better than last year's spring break.  You can read about it HERE.  No construction mess!

I couldn't believe how much I slept.  I took two naps on the drive and then another nap when we got here.  We were in bed by 9:30 and slept until 8:30am.  I don't feel this tired when I'm at home!  It must be the let down of not having anyone need anything from me.  We sat through a time share presentation and almost got suckered in.  But, the realist in our relationship (me) won out and we walked with our $75 gift card to Bass Pro.  We shopped, laughed, ate, walked and ate some more.

Since we didn't buy the time share, we got suckered into buying a CD of these:





It was fun playing dress up!  Two night away from the kids and tomorrow we go back.  Happy Spring Break!

2 comments:

  1. So fun you could get away, Adriane! We currently are on a kid-free trip, too, celebrating our 15th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. These photos after the flowered lei conversation and I see you and Tim in a whole new light. Glad you had a chance to be together this week!

    ReplyDelete