Thursday, June 16, 2011
Project 52: #15 Treats for Workers
I couldn't pass up the opportunity to do a random act of kindness today when we didn't have to leave our backyard! The neighbors behind us are putting up a 6 ft. privacy fence. It may have something to do with our 4 kids and getting a trampoline...and maybe because we have chickens...or maybe all of those reasons! Or maybe, they have a reason I don't see :)
Anyway, there are two guys out there sweating in this heat and the kids have been watching them all morning. Sometimes from the window inside and sometimes they sat right on the trampoline and acted as a very attentive audience. So, we decided to share popsicles with them. What man doesn't want a cool treat on a hot day when he's doing manual labor? They seemed genuinely appreciative and thanked us numerous times. They'll be back tomorrow to finish the job...I wonder what we can share then?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment