Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dad's Day

I realize this post is a few days late, but it's been a long busy week.  New news about Ahren's diet and allergies, a lightning strike, a knife accident, and a kitten tragedy.  More on that later.  

This year for Father's Day, I had the kids made books for all the dads.  Inside the books were little questionnaires that the kids filled out.
This is Tim's book


In case you can't read Ahren's horrid handwriting, here's what it says:
My dad's name is: Daddeo
He is 36 years old, 6 ft tall, and 41 pounds.
His favorite food is: sausage and pig.
My daddy is really good at: building.
He loves to: play ball with me.
My favorite thing(s) to do with my dad is: ball and hunting shows.
I'm just like my dad because I: like sports
What I love most about my daddy is: we both like to watch t.v.
It makes my daddy happy when I: obey.

Lydia and Annie both wrote one too, and I put them together in a little book.  Such sweet memories!  I would love something like this for Mother's Day (hint, hint).
I also made each of the dad's buckeyes.  Yummy nuggets of peanut butter and chocolate.  Heaven!


I neglected to get any pictures of the kids with Tim on Father's Day.  He doesn't really mind, but I like having those memories!  I'll have to do it a different day.  I did get some pics of my dad with the kids though.
 
I wonder where I got my blue eyes?
I love having 3 great men for my kids to look up to.  Love you Tim, Dad and Mark!

1 comment:

  1. Lightning strike? Knife accident? Kitten tragedy???

    I wasn't gone for that long, was I? When can I come over?

    ReplyDelete