Today we babysat my sweet niece, Alyse. EASIEST baby ever! She didn't make a peep practically the whole day and loved the stroller while we were at Marine Week in Kiener Plaza.
An exhibit of everything Marine. Weapons, tanks, tanks and more tanks. I know there were different names and functions for each one, but I can't tell you what they were!
The kids had a great time climbing and trying out everything!
I climbed in this tank and trying to get out of it reminded me of February 10, 1978! HA! Can't imagine three or four grown men in this thing!
Tim enjoyed climbing too :)
It was SUCH a beautiful day for an outing!
Alyse enjoying the ride!
This is the ammunition for one of the guns...I can't remember what the name of it was - but this thing right here as big as the girls...weighs 95lbs!
A future Marine? Be still, my heart!
He may have to learn to pay attention before joining the Corp :)
As we got to the second machine today, I saw a sign that there was a blood drive. So, I thought "I can do that!" We'll count it as a 52 smiles project! Giving the gift of life! So, Tim took the kids to see the other machines as I waited in line. Then he would give and I would take the kids. We had a plan. But, one hour and 20 minutes later I was finally finished. It took FOREVER and Tim was worried they were emptying me of MY life, but it was just a little unorganized. By that time the kids had already eaten lunch and were ready to head home. So, I missed most of the exhibit, but it was worth it.
It was a fun day!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment