Ahren pulled out a tooth today. He hasn't lost one in a while. You can read about his first lost tooth HERE. He's changed so much since then!!
I was just getting ready to blog about the lost tooth when he called from the bathroom: "mom, I got another one!" I couldn't believe it - two teeth in 5 minutes! He pulled both of them out himself! The first one started to bleed when he was playing with it and it was grossing me out, so I sent him to the bathroom and he finished the job. My baby is growing up! I think kids are SO cute with missing teeth, don't you?!?!


whoa! That's crazy! He looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteThat is so crazy he pulled them out on his own. Meredith freaked at 6. But was happy when the task was over. At age 8 she has went to school twice and pulled out her own tooth as well. I have to say I was so shocked she did it all on her own after acting as she did in the past. Now it's nothing to her! She just knows her teeth are worth money and has started pulling them herself. Hmmmm...good blogging stuff:) And yes he is adorable with thos missing teeth!
ReplyDelete