Today I'm feeling incredibly blessed. Maybe because it's Valentine's day, or maybe I'm just in a good place right now. Maybe because it's gorgeous weather outside and the snow is melting, or maybe it's because I AM blessed! A wonderful husband, four great kids and lots of friends and family.
Ahren is sick with a migraine today and I'm praying for insight on what to make of these hurdles in his life. This is his 3rd one in 6 weeks. He told me he wants to go back to the Dr. to see if there is something else he's allergic to. January and February have traditionally been his toughest months. After he vomited today he looked and me and said "Finally"! That broke my heart because what kid wants to throw up? What adult wants to for that matter? But he knew that he would feel better if he could just do it. Then, he fell sound asleep on the couch and hopefully he will feel better when he wakes up! He has an appt. today for his 6 year check up.
So, even though AJ is sick, I'm still feeling overwhelmed by God's goodness in my life and the love He has for me.
Hope you're feeling loved today!
oh i hope he feels better! and i hope he made it to the toilet b/c i swear the house still smells like puke from it being all over the carpets! :)
ReplyDelete