Ahren lost his first tooth last night. I think I'm more excited about it than he is. He didn't put it under his pillow because he didn't want the tooth fairy to take it. So, the tooth fairy didn't come :) He really is a pack rat, my son. I have to throw away some of his MANY drawings and craft projects from school while he's not looking. And sometimes, he gets them out of the trash!! So, he has a hole in his lower row of teeth from the one that fell out. Tim pulled it out because it was only hanging by a thread. Here's the pic:
Isn't he cute?
Now on to baby fat. I love summer because all of the rolls of skin come out of hiding. Maria is my 4th and no exception to the Muehleisen way of chunky thighs.
Her toes are even chunky!
Priceless smile. We say she has big blue eyes and big thighs :)
Yeah Ahren! That's awesome! Daniel wants to ask you all about it at church Sunday.
ReplyDelete