Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring!

One of my favorite seasons is spring! I love the color of the flowers, grass and trees. We have two pink dogwoods in our front yard and I can't wait for them to bloom. Probably another two weeks, so for now I'm enjoying the pink tulip trees on my street. It's so wonderful to actually be able to see that God is in control as He makes the trees and flowers bud and bloom. I love the breeze and the blue sky and that my kids play outside!!

Last night, Annie got a hold of the water hose and decided to make a mud mess for her and Lydia to play in. They were having a lot of fun until Lydia got hit in the face with the spray - then there were tears. I was happy that it was Tim's turn to do baths since I was taking Ahren to Awana :)





I snuck this photo of Ahren and Lydia swinging in the backyard - love to sneak up on them and catch them being kids!


This is a picture of Maria very happy with herself while bathing in the kitchen sink - love that grin!

1 comment: