Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Funny Things from Ahren

We're getting a blood test for Ahren to see if he has any latent food allergies which might be cause for his migraines. When explaining to him why we were getting the test done I said that we were going to check his blood to see if some of the foods he was eating might be the cause of his headaches. He responded with "I hope it's broccoli!" Made me laugh outloud for a long time!

This morning at 7am he came to me and said he needed to eat a Snickers. I asked him why he needed to eat a Snickers so early in the morning. He found a bite size Snickers (probably from Halloween) in the fridge and said that no one has eaten it yet and it's really needs to be eaten. Guess he's willing to be the sacrificial one :)

Oh my son - how he makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment