Monday, April 12, 2010

Laundry

I usually do laundry one day a week. It's a long day, but I like to have closure to my projects, so that's how I do it. I don't worry about it the rest of the week. Tuesday is my day. But, I work tomorrow, so I chose today to be laundry day. Ahren thinks all moms do laundry on Tuesdays!

I really don't mind doing laundry, but I hate putting it away. Each bedroom gets a basket of clean clothes and sometimes they're still full of clean clothes when it's Tuesday again. Oh well, such is life. One thing I really like is getting paid to do laundry. Every once in a while, I find cash when pulling out the wet clothes to go in the dryer. Today I found $10!! What should I do with my wages??

1 comment:

  1. stash your wages for a "rainy" day... :)

    I HATE putting laundry away. my children are in training for the task...

    ReplyDelete