Got a phone call from a friend today asking me to give her sewing lessons. I promptly replied that I am probably the last person that could teach her anything about sewing! She then responded that she needs to make a nursing cover! She is expecting her 3rd baby and wanted to share the news with me. I love getting phone calls like that :)
I'm praying for her health and that of the baby's. She has two boys already. The oldest is 10 and the youngest is 3. Wouldn't it be fun for God to give her a girl? New life is so exciting and it never ceases to amaze me how God forms us from the tiniest cells into a beautiful baby in 9 months! I've heard it said that if a baby kept growing outside the womb like it does inside the womb it would be size of a battleship in a year! Yikes! Can't wait to meet the new little friend - but I'll have to wait about 9 more months...
No comments:
Post a Comment