Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Quiet Time

I love quiet time! When I'm alone in the van, I don't turn the radio on...I just like to listen to nothingness for a while. It can get quite loud in this house with 4 little ones who always want attention and always at the same time! Tim likes to have the radio on all the time, but I cannot process 4 loud, sometimes whiny voices, while listening to his country twang - it's too much!

So, tonight I am enjoying quiet time. Tim is camping all by his lonesome preparing for a field trip tomorrow. The kids are sleeping and bedtime was for the most part uneventful. Only one crying child tonight. I'm watching the Cards game and reading and enjoying just being tonight. I'm praying for a quiet night. Annie is not feeling well and has been needing breathing treatments in the middle of the night. Tim won't be home to help and she seems to always want daddy when she wakes up. So, I will enjoy the quiet time while I have it. It is good for my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment