I stole this idea from my friend, Greta, who borrowed it from her friend. It's like a game of tag!
1. I gag at the smell of Lysol. I hate it!
2. I regularly check the license plates of cars around me to see if they have expired. You wouldn't believe how many people are breaking the law!!
3. When I drive over bridges I imagine how I could save all 4 children if we fall. (I've done this since I was a kid).
4. I religiously lock my car doors and check in my backseat before I enter my car after being away from it. The women's self-defense class in college and all the Law and Order shows I watch make me paranoid!
5. I have never run out of gas in my car and I prefer to keep it that way. As soon as I get below a half tank, I pull over at the nearest gas station.
6.When I need a break from the clinginess of Maria, I ask her to go and find her hippo (her lovie) or her sippie cup so I can walk without holding her or tripping over her.
7. If I need to stop eating in the evening (aka - I've had enough chocolate for the day), I brush my teeth. My upbringing taught me not to eat after I brush my teeth at night.
8. Along with #2, I also like to look at people's car tires to see if they are low on air. You can always tell if you look closely.
9. I always close the lid to the toilet before I flush. If I'm in a public restroom where the toilet doesn't have a lid, I hold my breath. I also use my foot to flush the toilet in public.
See, I told you I was weird!
No comments:
Post a Comment