Anyone who knows my husband knows that one of his favorite things to do is hunt. He loves to deer hunt, but also has been turkey, duck, rabbit, squirrel and moose hunting. His big wish is to go on a bear hunt. I'm not thrilled about that, but only because I'm concerned for his well-being. One of the things that goes along with being a hunter's wife is the trophies that come inside the home. Now that the addition is complete, he has a whole stairwell that is his to fill with trophies. He hung some the other day, and now Maria won't go near the stairs to the toy room. She cries and whines as I carry her to the top. Wanna see the trophies from her point of view?
Caribou antlers
This would kind of freak me out too, I guess. It's really not that bad from an adult's point of view.
We will soon be adding another whitetail head mount and a European mount (only the skull and antlers, not the whole head). This little girl better get used to the antlers being around...there will only be more as she gets older...




No comments:
Post a Comment