Friday, November 12, 2010

Computer Trouble

My computer has been on the fritz for the last few weeks.  I picked up a virus somewhere and long story short, just got my computer back from the IT guy at my work.  He restored some things that had been lost, but recommended I back up everything I wanted to save to an external drive and then restore the system to the factory settings.  I really have no idea what that will look like once it's done, but I'm going to wait for Tim.  He seems to know more about computers than I do.  Here's what I learned with my computer being gone for a week:

1-I'm glad Tim had a back up laptop I could use
2-The back up laptop didn't let me access my blog - very frustrating
3-I'm on the computer a lot more than I'd like to admit
4-I feel more connected to the world through the computer - virtual relationships are par for the course for this season of my life
5-Other computers don't fit my hands as well - I'm really used to this one

I'm glad to have it back and have lots of pictures to update and post.  Also, I've been thinking about future careers for my children based on their habits now at 5, 4, 3 and 15 mos.  More on that later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment