This weekend was Ahren's 7th birthday. When I told him I couldn't believe he was seven already, his reply was "me either!". This boy, that I prayed to God for, for over two years is SEVEN! He is such a joy and we are grateful everyday for God's answered prayers. The birthday weekend consisted of two parties; one for family, and for the first time ever, one for friends!
Saturday, Tim was out of town, but we still hosted our family party. Wrestling was the theme for both parties.
| Chocolate cake decorated to look like a wrestling mat. Thanks to Lou Ann for her writing-in-icing skills! |
| The cousins |
| This 'wrestling mat' was a cookie cake |
| This cardboard roll kept the kids busy while we set up the party |
| The boys started by weighing in |
| Ahren's weight |
| Lydia wanted to weigh in too |
| Maria guarded some snacks |
| And was proud of herself for doing so. |
| Push ups! |
| Pa kept the little girls busy |
| Sisters AND cheerleaders! |
| "Steal the bacon" |
| My boy |
| Sad faces |
| Silly faces |
| My guys! |
LOVE.
ReplyDeleteSweet pictures. Happy Birthday, Ahren!
ReplyDeleteHuge birthday wishes to your little man!!! I love the sweet candid shots... So precious!
ReplyDelete