Monday, October 3, 2011

I want to be in preschool

Somedays, I really want to revert to being 4 again.  It would be so nice to have all my meals made and cleaned up for me, my laundry done, to be chauffeured everywhere I want to go...the list goes on.  Plus, you get to do really fun things in preschool!

Like today, Annie had Cardinals day.  Everyone wore their Cardinal Red and they played baseball and ate hot dogs and chips.  How fun is that!  When they have their Western week they learn about cowboys and drink root beer and play "Go Fish".  They have a pirate unit where they change their names to "Captain Bonesy"or whatever the child wants and talk like pirates and practice walking the plank...'argh'!  Then they have a Native American unit where they choose names like "Princess Snowflake" or "Chief Eagle" or something similarly indian sounding.  It's never-ending fun in preschool.  They don't have homework or any pressure.  They play, learn to share, have snack and go home.

Somedays, I really would like this life again...

No comments:

Post a Comment