Thursday, October 6, 2011

Another day in the life of my preschooler...

Remember when I said I wanted to be four years old again?  Who wouldn't want the life of a carefree preschooler with no worries and fun things to do, every day!?

Today, Tim's grandma (a.k.a. Big Great Gra) brought me brownies because she knows I love them AND she thought it might make me feel young to receive sweets!  I love her (and she makes the BEST brownies).  She brought me only the insides because that's my fav part.  Not sure if it will make me feel young or just add inches to my hips, but whatever, I love it!  Thanks Big Great Gra!

Anyway, this post is about the real preschooler in our house named Annie.  Today we were walking Ahren and Lydia in to school and Annie stopped at the crosswalk.  As I approached her from 3 feet away I heard her say "Stop, Drop and Roll" as she looked both ways and then continued to cross the road.  HA!  It made me laugh out loud!  She was getting her fire safety skills confused with her safe-to-cross-the-street skills.  When I corrected her with "Stop, Look and Listen" she only briefly acknowledged me and continued on her way all smiles.

I love the carefree life of this girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment