This week when cleaning up from Maria's party and reading Pinterest, I came up with the idea for this week. Balloon Notes!
We took the balloons that were already inflated and wrote a note on them. Then we deflated them (kind of tricky-it would be easier to blow up a balloon, use a clothespin to hold it while you write your note) and put them in the mail! We decorated the envelope too and sent them to three different families that we miss with a note inside that said "inflate for a special message".
A fun idea that was so simple to do. The kids were very into it and could have written messages to everyone of our family members...we just didn't have enough balloons :)



That is quite easily the best thing I've ever gotten in the mail. I got it today as soon as I got home from camp. Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteThis weekend is a little busy, but can I come over Monday? No more trips. :)