1. Send Annie to preschool this fall
2. Let Ahren take more swimming lessons
3. Pay someone to clean my house every other week
4. Take my car to get it washed/detailed once a month
5. Get a manicure and pedicure regularly
6. Maybe shop somewhere besides Goodwill...maybe
7. Eat out more
8. Pay to have Tim's deer processed instead of him doing the butchering in my kitchen year after year
9. Take more vacations
10. Put an addition on our house...oh wait - that's where all of our money went :)
What would you do if you had more money?
I'd get lasik, not bother moving next year since we could afford private schools, & buy a honda pilot or odyssey instead of jamming 3 kids into the car we have.
ReplyDeleteDitto 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 9!
ReplyDeleteI would fix our house and sell it and upgrade to a 4 bedroom house, because Tucker is now requesting for is own room and would like a bigger house; I would NOT go into debt just to keep up with the Jones'; I would put all 3 kids in swimming lessons (if time would allow); I agree with the manicure and pedicure, they feel fabulous and last much longer than if you do it yourself. What do they put in their polish to make it last so long? I would pay someone to clean my house too. It is so incredibly hard to keep up with the day to day stuff let alone with the major cleaning that NEEDS to be done.
ReplyDeleteOh Adriane you sure have made me think about this too.