Just little things I want to write down before these years pass so quickly and I forget how these kids made me laugh!
Ahren: wants a recliner for his new room. He's SEVEN! Next thing we know he'll be wearing his bathrobe and slippers and shuffle through the house like an old man. He also asked me if he had arm pit hair yet! Did I mention he's seven??
Maria: told me she had '"super" broken hands' this morning when she couldn't open her milk cup.
Annie is really into bugs lately. She collects butterflies, roly-polys, moths, caterpillars, worms...you name it! She carried around a butterfly for days last week and named it "Maxilla". I think Maxilla eventually suffocated in that little mason jar, but she brought Annie many days of joy :)
Lydia likes to make us laugh by crossing her eyes and making silly faces. Many giggles come from that little girl when she's being silly. She and Annie are sometimes awake giggling way past bedtime and it's so hard to be upset when they sound so sweet drifting down the stairs.
Hehehe... Armpit hair!!!! Happy mother's day!!!!
ReplyDelete