Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Little Reader

Ahren has become quite the reader.  Reading everything he can get his hands on.  The Boxcar Children, The Magic Tree House series and his favorite: The A-Z Mysteries.  He has to read the mysteries in alphabetical order and he has made it to the letter "V".  He's so taken with these books that he wrote a letter to the author.

(I can't get my scanner to work, so I'll type his letter including his typos!)

Dear Ron Roy


You won't bieleve how much I love your books.  I just fnished the Kidnapped King.  It was a good book.  I haven't got the invisable island yet but I am going to pick it up from the Library.  It is going to be a good book I bet.


From Ahren Age 7

I love that he initiated this project.  I'm sad that the address in the back cover for Mr. Ron Roy was not an accurate address, because it was returned to us.  I'll have to do some research for a new address!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how their little worlds open to the great big world we live in when they begin to read. Love how reading stimulates the mind to think. thank heaven for books!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete