This year was the fourth year I hosted a Mother's Day Tea Party for my 3 girls, their two grandmothers and their two great-grandmothers! Eight of us all together makes a great tea party :) We always have yummy goodies and then do a craft. This year because of the move (which I have yet to blog about!) we went simple. "Big" Grandma brought all the scrap-booking supplies including stamps, paper, stickers and tape. We made a little accordion envelopes that hold 4 tags which can be personalized with pictures or scripture verses, or whatever!
The girls got to dress up and use real china. Afterwards all the grandmas stayed to help me pack a few boxes which was such a huge blessing! I love these women and am so grateful to be a part of their lives!
 |
| With "Little Great Gra" |
 |
| With "Big Great Gra" |
 |
| With "Gra" |
 |
| Me and my mama |
 |
| Craft Time |
 |
The girls and "Maw Maw"
|
Great pictures! And such a sweet tradition. You're really good at making new traditions for your family. I try something one year and kinda forget to do it the next....not very traditional, I guess. :)
ReplyDelete