Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines

2/14/12

Our family celebrated Valentine's day with new journals, magic towels (the kind you put in water and watch them grow) and Juicy Fruit gum.  All of which greeted the kids at the breakfast table.  Very romantic!  Tim got a card and we're leaving for Seattle next weekend.  Cannot.wait.!

There were also 3 school parties, two of which I helped with/attended.
Lydia with her decorate-your-own-cookie at her party.
The kids made glow stick valentines this year.  Annie and Lydia shared an idea and Ahren went with an all boy idea.

Ahren's Star Wars Valentine (source HERE)

I didn't get pics of Annie and Lydia's, but they came from HERE.  Glow sticks with a heart that says "You make my heart GLOW".  

We also made some valentines for the local adult day care center here called Sarah Care.  We painted hearts and made heart suckers and passed them out after school.  I wish I would have taken pictures because those sweet adults were SO excited to see the kids.
Source HERE 
Truly a Happy Valentine's Day just seeing their smiles!

We ended the day with a homemade heart pizza that was quickly devoured by my four growing valentines!
And a little brother/sister love:

1 comment:

  1. I love all the love in your family!!!!!! I wish I was going to Seattle with you... My home town is Tacoma... I miss my family! I hope you have a wonderful trip to the pacific northwest.

    ReplyDelete