Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Ponderings

I love a window into the thoughts of my kids.  Today while driving in the car with the three girls I got a little peek.

Annie: "mom, does God have teeth?"
Me: "I don't know.  What do you think?"
Annie: "I think yes."
Maria: "Does maw maw have teeth?"
Me: "Yes, Maria.  Maw maw has teeth."
Annie: "Where is heaven in the sky?"
Me: "I don't know, Annie.  But God knows."
Lydia: "I know.  It's so big it takes up the whole sky."
Annie: "I can't wait to get to heaven."
Maria: "I can't wait to get to heaven."
Annie: "I love God."
Maria: "I love God."
Annie: "Mom, do you know God is always with us?"
Me: "Yes Annie.  You're right.  God is always with us because He lives in our hearts."

Lessons from peeking through the window:
1-Annie is a thinker.
2-Maria is a parrot, and asks obscure questions.
3-Sunday school at Riverside Church and AWANA at Brentwood Bible Church is teaching my girls about Jesus and I love that they think about these things!
4-I don't have very good answers for Annie's deep questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment