A morning at the Botanical Gardens with great grandma. She walks faster than me...even when SHE is pushing the stroller! I hope I'm as with it as she is when I'm 80! Love her!
I love it when Maria scoots backwards and all of her toys are out of reach. I think it's hilarious! She doesn't seem to mind, does she?
The kids made Mother's Day gifts at school. They let me open them today, because they, like their mother, cannot wait to give and get gifts. Who says you have to wait until Sunday...not me!
Lydia made this flower vase. It looks like it's a frapuccino bottle...some poor teacher had to drink all those drinks to make this project work :)
Ahren made this jewelry box out of a cigar box. Not sure who smoked all the cigars to accomplish this craft...but I LOVE the picture inside - isn't he adorable?
And last, but not least...Ahren drew this picture of himself and me. I wish my belly button were that cute in real life!
No comments:
Post a Comment