Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

We had our 4th annual Mother's Day Tea Party on Saturday.  I love this day to celebrate with my 3 girls, my mom, mother-in-law and Tim's two grandmothers.  Eight of us makes for a fun morning together!
The little girls love dressing up and helping set to the table with our 'fancy' dishes.
"Little Great Gra", Maria, Gra, "Big Great Gra"
Maria, Maw Maw, Annie and Lydia
Our activity this year was Jamberry Nail manicures. I had a busy morning doing 60 fingernails! 
The boys high-tailed it out of town to go camping and fishing.  They also had a great time!
On Sunday, we went for a hike at Rockwood Reservations


 We also had a weenie roast and made s'mores.
 And played a little ball:
 Maria was a spectator only:
And the girls collected more caterpillars than they could count!

All in all it was a great weekend - I'm so blessed to be their mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment