Saturday, April 6, 2013

Playing catch up - a pictorial review

Happenings in 2013 so far...

Ahren turned EIGHT on January 7th.  He had a Wii bowling party.


Ahren and his best bud/cousin, Cole, who won the bowling tourney
I'm officially halfway through my thirties as of February 10...but I sure feel loved!

Lydia turned SEVEN on March 24.  She had a Mad Scientist party at the science lab at Westminster.

They were so cute in their safety goggles!
One of the demonstrations - how to get a hard boiled inside a beaker...then how to get it OUT!
We did an egg drop - use tape, newspaper, twine and straws to make a shelter for your egg so it won't break when you drop it.  Each of the girls made it to round two - waist high drop.
The crew in matching "lab coats"!
No words necessary

We had a wonderful Easter.  The more pictures I take, the more I see each of their personalities showing through.






I think I'm caught up for the time being.  They're growing so fast - I still take pictures, but there seems to be less time to blog about it!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful update!!!!! I can see their personalities shining through each picture even though I have never met them! What an awesome crew you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it- especially the one of Maria and her glasses! Is there a good one of she and I at Lydia's party? Could you send one to me? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete