Maria has been telling us the stories she learns in Sunday School each week on the way home from church. Today's was worth remembering.
Maria: "Mom, today we played a hiding game. We hid from Jesus! Jesus had a pretty colored raincoat."
Annie: "no, no, it wasn't Jesus. It was Joseph."
Maria: "oh yeah, it was Joseph. His brothers were mean to him. And we hid from them. Nyah found Joseph!"
Me: "so, Joseph had a rainbow colored coat? Not, Jesus?"
Maria: "yeah"
Ok, so she got the story of Joseph and the multi-colored coat a little mixed up.
Last week she told us about Moses who was a "Sheep Guy". I think she meant a shepherd.
LOVE these stories.
So sweet!!
ReplyDelete:):) she is precious!!!! I think because she is so enthusiastic and interested she will someday be a wonderful bible scholar! Tricky stories for little ones... truth is I often learn more from kids church than I to do adult church!
ReplyDelete