Friday, September 21, 2012

Annie & Apples

Annie did a unit on apples at preschool this week.  Seems every year there is a unit on apples - 'tis the season!

Here is Annie's recipe for apple pie as dictated by her teacher:

Ingredients:
butter
apples
cake mix

Instructions:
bake it and it's done

I wonder if you really could make an apple PIE with a CAKE mix??

The next piece of paper that came home had a list of all the ways you can eat an apple:
- fresh apples
- apple pie
- applesauce
- apple juice
- caramel apple
There was a place to make a check mark if you like that way of eating apples.  Annie had a checkmark by each one!  I guess I would have to place a check mark by each one too :)

1 comment:

  1. I was blessed to pick a tree for someone this year that had too many apples. I put up quarts of applesauce, apple pie filling and apple slices. And we have eaten apples, apples, and more apples.

    ReplyDelete