Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More Annie Sayings

I know this may seem like the Annie blog lately, but this is the child I spend the most time with right now.  Ahren and Lydia go to school in the mornings and Maria naps.  So, that leaves me and her with 3 whole hours together uninterrupted.  And, let's face it - 3 year olds require a lot of attention - right?

Anyway, just had to record 2 more sayings of hers...

This is how she prays - everytime - whether it's at bedtime, dinner time or in the van before we all walk Ahren to school in the mornings.  "God, thank you for all the people we love".  Says a lot doesn't it? 

Yesterday at our picnic after watching the WCA girl's double tennis team qualify for state, she handed me some chips unprompted.  And when I mean handed, she basically put them in my face with her little, I've-been-playing-on-the-playground-dirty fingers.  Then she sat down and said "mom, that was sweet of me, wasn't it?"  Yes, Annie it was sweet... and so are you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment