Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful

I've realized that I haven't been writing much lately.  It seems that life is busier now and there is less time to write...or at least I'm not taking the time to write.  I've been taking lots of photos and putting them on Instagram (follow me here).  It's like a mini blog - take a photo, write a caption and share.  I wish blogger let you upload instagram photos.  Then blogging would be a snap!  Now, it takes brain power and loading pictures and thinking of something thoughtful and meaningful to say.

So, I apologize for the absence.  The mini Mules are doing well.  Enjoying school, thriving in fact.  Loving learning, making friends and enjoying themselves.  Tim is coaching and hunting.  I'm working at my 'real' job more as my role is changing the first of the year.  270 employees to run payroll for has become too much for one person.  We're outsourcing payroll and my job is undefined, but still there thankfully.

So, this year I'm thankful for this home, these healthy kids, my growing marriage and the Lord who never forgets us wherever we are.

May you be blessed today with all the goodness this life offers!

No comments:

Post a Comment