Summer has been busy and fun! Last week, Tim and I got to go to two Cardinals games (one by ourselves, and one with kids and grandparents).
 |
| Grandpa got to walk on the field with Ahren. |
 |
Ahren's team got to walk on the field before the game...they are in the gold shirts.
The game was a first for Annie and Maria. Maria was beside herself excited, and Annie...was tired.
Lydia took everything in stride and was excited for her brother to be able to walk on the field.
Over Father's Day weekend we were invited to a friend's farm. We always say yes when we can, because we have so much fun!! It was a hot weekend and they had found this swimming hole in the Bourbeuse river just a few days earlier.
Tim would proceed to jump off of this cliff. Ahren climbed to the top to jump off, but changed his mind when he got up there.
The girls and I were content to just watch the boys jump and cool off in the shade.
As we were leaving the farm for the weekend, we got a flat tire. So, we detoured a little out of the way to the closest wal-mart (thankfully their tire dept. is open late on Sundays!). In the process of putting four new tires on the car, Tim asked to have the whitewall side of the tire facing out! When I asked him why he did that, his reply was "I thought that's what everyone was doing." So, we counted the number of cars on the way home from Rolla that had whitewall tires showing. The number we counted was ZERO. But, at least now I will always know which van is mine...sigh...
|
I am sure moves are hard but Im praying for you all. Hang in there and maybe now we can get togethet more.
ReplyDelete